Your iCloud account settings are out of date on Windows 10? How to Fix it? Maybe you get notification keeps popping up on Windows 10 PC. Or if you click on the notification on email pops up, you can’t end the notification. So how to stop the Windows 10 notification on iCloud account settings if are out of date ?
Fix “Your iCloud account settings are out of date” on Windows 10
If you’ve enabled two-factor authentication on your iCloud account, you’ll need to generate an app-specific password to add your iCloud account.
- Sign in to your Apple ID account page.
- Select Generate Password below App-Specific Passwords.
- Follow the instructions on your screen.
Note: If step above can’t fix, follow step below.
Open CMD to Check System for Corruption:
- Press Windows key + R > type cmd > OK.
- Type “sfc/scannow” > enter.