If you want to View Text Messages iCloud Mail on Windows 10/8/7 you must have the iCloud Mail feature turned on. For more information How to View Text Messages iCloud Mail, see set up iCloud Mail on your Windows/PC below.
Learn more: How to Get Help with iCloud Mail
How to Set up iCloud Mail on your Windows/PC with Outlook
- Open iCloud for Windows:-Windows 10: Choose Start menu > All apps. Click iCloud, then click iCloud again from the iCloud apps list.
-Windows 8.1: Go to the Start screen > click the down arrow in the lower-left corner > click the iCloud app.
-Windows 8: Go to the Start screen > click the iCloud tile.
-Windows 7: Choose Start menu > All Programs > Click Folder icon iCloud > Click iCloud Control Panel icon.
- Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and Tasks.
- Click Apply.Your iCloud Mail account is listed in the folder list (also called the navigation pane) on the left side of Microsoft Outlook. To view your iCloud Mail folders in Outlook, click the disclosure triangle to the left of your iCloud email account.
How to Access iCloud Mail on your Windows/PC without Outlook
Note: If Microsoft Outlook is not installed, the Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and Tasks option doesn’t appear in iCloud for Windows. You can use your web browser to access Mail on iCloud.com.
How to Read your iCloud Mail on Windows/PC using a Web Browser
Click Inbox, then do one of the following:
- Read a message: Select the message in your message list.
- Open a message in a new window: Double-click the message in the message list.
- See a list of messages in a different mail folder: Click the folder in the sidebar. For example, click Sent in the sidebar to see a list of messages you sent.
Messages icons meaning: