Unlock iCloud on your iPhone first if you want to sell or buy an iPhone. Because iCloud is one of the most important iOS services for iPhone and iPad, and Mac OS X or macOS. By allowing iCloud lock to remain locked, your iPhone buyer cannot use it. So iCloud unlock on iPhone is a must before buying and selling an iPhone.
How to Unlock iCloud from iPhone for Free? You can easily unlock iCloud on your iPhone if don’t forget iCloud username and password. But if you forget iCloud username and password, you can still use iforgot to reset the iCloud password.
OK, let’s follow steps below to unlock your iCloud from iPhone.
- Turn on your iPhone and make sure you know the passcode and can enter the iPhone’s home screen. Passcode is required to unlock iPhone if you have a passcode on your iPhone.
- Open Settings – iCloud to enter iCloud iOS settings.
- Swipe to the bottom there will be Sign Out. This button works to log out and unlock iCloud on your iPhone. Tap the Sign Out button. Then you will be required to enter the iCloud password that you have.
- Enter the iCloud password.
- Now you have successfully opened iCloud lock on your iPhone.
Note: Maybe you have also heard the term Bypass iCloud. But it’s best if your iPhone is locked iCloud, you can ask the previous owner to unlock iCloud without having to Bypass iCloud.